Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Spontaneous Travel vs Planned Travel

My second Pink Pangea Feature Writer story focuses on spontaneous travel versus planned travel.  As I was exploring what I thought was a dichotomy, I realized that the two types of travel are more intertwined than I knew.  The best types of trips offer a little of both, just enough planning to arrive and recover from jetlag safely, yet enough allowance to alter your plans if an interesting opportunity arises.  You can ease into a higher level of discomfort as your experience with travel grows.

Click here to read the full story.  Enjoy and please comment if you'd like.  I love hearing other travellers' stories!
Smart Cook Thai Cookery School in Chiang Mai, Thailand.  My Pad Thai was delicious!

Papaya salad.  I have yet to replicate this recipe, but I do evaluate every Thai restaurant visited in California, with no close comparisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment